How much does it cost?
It all depends on what your purchase from your online gallery. To give you a guide, families usually invest on average $750 to $1000 to have a large Hero Image, a Story Collection on their walls, or Multiple Images in a Box or Album.
What are the payment options?
You have a few options to choose from:
A - Pay in full either through the online gallery or direct bank deposit
B - 50/50 Payment. 50% to secure your order and 50% at the time of collection approximately 2 weeks later.
Do you provide digital files?
Yes, we do provide digital files. You will receive a digital version of each printed image. If you spend over $1000 you will receive all the digital files from your session.
How long do you keep images on file? Can we re-order later?
I keep a copy of all your ordered images on multiple back up hard drives. As the files are quite large I remove images you didn’t order from my system one month after you have collected your iamges. I highly recommend that when you receive digital files that you back them up to multiple back ups in multiple places so that your family and childen can enjoy them in the future.
How many people can I bring to my session?
Bring the whole family; get the Grandparent or even extended family to join in. The largest family group I have shot is 14 people, it can be a little chaotic and it’s also a great time to catch up and have some fun.
What about hair and make up?
If you are planning on getting your hair done or having a cut for the photoshoot, try and organise to do it earlier in the week before the session just in case it doesn’t turn out as expected. As for make up I recommend that you do it yourself as you would any other day, these are more lifestyle shoots, not glamour.
Can I reschedule my photo shoot?
Yes you can reschedule, I would like at least 48 hours’ notice of a reschedule but I understand at times that can be difficult. No refunds of the sitting fee will be given if you simply change your mind.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your personal information is assured and will not be shared with any third party or other organisations without your express permission.
2. Stuart C Photography retains copyright of all still imagery.
3. Offers and specials are valid for the time shown and session fees must be booked prior to the expiry date.
4. Any offers or specials cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and only one special offer or voucher valid per family per year.
5. "Wall-art" refers to imagery taken by Stuart C Photography enlarged for wood, canvas or framed prints.
6. Wall-art purchases include digital file of that same image. Other digital files are purchased separately.
7. Where digital files are purchased, they will be supplied high and low resolution with basic retouching and cropped. Further retouching/airbrushing/editing are at extra cost.
8. You are able to post your images online, eg social media or blogs etc. We only require that you acknowledge ‘Stuart C Photography’ and credit with website link when using images online.
9. Images posted onto social media are not to be altered in any way such as application of filters, cropping.
10. Images (such as family portraits) may not be scanned, duplicated or copied (except for personal digital backup purposes and personal prints). To do so is in breach of copyright. This is to avoid numerous digital copies being given to others. Please discuss with the photographer your wishes and intents so we may come to an arrangement.